An opportunity to learn more about the capabilities of OpenFOAM will be a training session led by Dr Eng. Przemysław Błasiak (Wrocław University of Science and Technology, Faculty of Mechanical and Power Engineering, Department of Thermodynamics and Renewable Energy Sources). It will take place on 24 March 2022 at 11am, remotely on the Zoom platform. It is intended for people who are not CFD experts and have not been involved with this software before. Registration is mandatory. A link to the training will be provided at a later date.
- brief introduction on the equations to be solved and the finite volume method
- what is OpenFOAM and what is it used for
- typical workflow using OpenFOAM
- file structure in OpenFOAM
- introduction to applications and libraries in OpenFOAM
- example of implementation of physics equations in OpenFOAM.