The offer includes:
- remote work with interactive (graphic) applications in the MS Windows environment (e.g. Matlab/Simulink, AutoCad graphic tools);
- on-demand running of virtual machines (with MS Windows or Linux) which are a dedicated work environment for applications operated by such users as a scientist, student, or programmer;
- using virtual machines from the browser level or via remote access;
- access to the MySQL Percona XtraDB Cluster cloud database – a reliable, efficient SQL database in the cloud to be used in your own applications;
- access to the Microsoft Office 365 cloud.
More information is available on the following websites: questions.